Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby Pictures: Mojo

Up today I have some more examples of adorableness from Mojo. 

Y'all know Mojo. Mojo is a 22 year-old AB from Alberta, Canada. You may remember him under the names SportBaby and MojoBeenieBaby from previous entries. He's also entered my contests on a few occasions, anonymously. He always comes up with cute stuff.

If you'd like to follow him, he's on Tumblr:


Now for the adorableness... a li'l dinosaur action, and included: a few beautiful bum shots. You know I love those hehehe.

Thanks, Dino!



[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]











Best part is, I don't have to hit Mojo up for diaper pictures... he's always down for just sending cuteness as he snaps it. If you've contributed pictures before - or even if you haven't - and you've got some new stuff, why not hit me up? Email: abysitter@gmail.com

Seriously... hit me up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love dinosaurs, where'd he get the bottoms?

Anonymous said...

Cute! Where do they sell these?