Up
today I have some hot shots from someone new: Baby Dalton.
Dalton is a very popular AB on Tumblr. He posts all-original pictures, which I love to see on that site. He's 23 (going on 1!) and lives in Chicago.
Up today I have some stuff featuring him and a friend. He's promised to snap some adorableness for Abysitter.com, and is up for ideas, so if you can think of anything you'd like to see post it in the comments and I'll send it along.
Up today I have some stuff featuring him and a friend. He's promised to snap some adorableness for Abysitter.com, and is up for ideas, so if you can think of anything you'd like to see post it in the comments and I'll send it along.
Want to contact Dalton? You can email babydalton@ccmmail.dyndns.org
or text him at (563) 275-5397.
Thanks, Dalton... you rock!
Anyone other Tumblrs have pics to share? 18+ to abysitter@gmail.com.
(note the variation on the spelling of Dalton)
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
MORE TO COME FROM BABY DALTON...
Got ideas for him?
Post them in the comments!
and check out his blog:
(note the variation on the spelling of Dalton)
3 comments:
Those plastic pants are SO HOT. What kind are that?
What a cutie.
This dude, Benjamin Button, Dman420... are you sure these aren't models? :P
Yup I love that look.
Post a Comment