I've seen a shit ton of diaper stash pics posted around Tumblr and other places, so I wanted to show mine off. Especially since I had to ship some out to a friend (who'd shipped me some of the ones you see here - diaper trading is awesome hehe) and needed to get to the way, way back of my closet.
My underbed storage containers are filled with diapers - these are just some of the ones I have in boxes in storage. I may be putting these to good use as prizes in an upcoming contest, not sure yet. One thing is for certain: I need to step up my abysitting game and start using some of these diapers!
Note: you'll see some rare ones here, including Attends size small (no longer made, I only bought them because the drug store was trying to get rid of them... they're the little blue ones in the front) and some remaining Dry 24/7's from the original stock (the blue ones in the back right). Some of those have been used since these pics were taken. Nice li'l selection.
What am I missing? I wanna try to Aww So Cutes... what else?
Note: you'll see some rare ones here, including Attends size small (no longer made, I only bought them because the drug store was trying to get rid of them... they're the little blue ones in the front) and some remaining Dry 24/7's from the original stock (the blue ones in the back right). Some of those have been used since these pics were taken. Nice li'l selection.
What am I missing? I wanna try to Aww So Cutes... what else?
You can check out the video on my Tumblr page.
Sorry, Blogger is not accepting videos at this time

3 comments:
That's it I'm coming over.
What are the third group of blue ones?
I've been trying to meet you since 2007. Step up your game? Pfft.
Post a Comment