Just an FYI, I've disabled the 'like' / 'love / 'dislike' checkboxes under each blog entry.
I mention this because I get a lot of messages after even minute changes are made, mostly from helpful friends trying to let me know something isn't working right. I took these down because they weren't working properly, and I've gotten messages from people who clicked them and then, upon refreshing, saw the count go back to 0. Tested it myself, and sure enough, something isn't right.
As long as we're on the topic of the layout of this blog, I want to mention that you can still share entries!
Some of you may not have even been aware of this. At the bottom of each entry you'll see five icons. These allow you to easily email, reblog on your own Blogger blog, tweet, post to Facebook, or share on Google+. Try it out! Just be careful you're on your ABDL-friendly account before you do.
Sharing is caring. Thank you all for your support of this blog!
Lastly, if you see something you like, please comment! People who contribute often come back to read the comments under their entry, so if you like something (or have an opinion of any kind), don't just email it to me - share it!

No comments:
Post a Comment