Tuesday, January 21, 2014

From The Net: Cameron Neckers

Thanks to Vincent Van Goo for this find!

Here are pictures of college student, semi-pro model, and (we presume) non-ABDL Cameron Neckers dressed up for Halloween. He's fucking adorable!

From the blog entry:  

Cameron Neckers decided to dress as a baby "firstly because it's cheap wearing only diapers but also goofy and unexpected." Some would deem his outfit highly appealing and it's not surprising that it was a hit with the 500,000 celebrants. "A half naked man in a bib and a diaper is bound to pull attention I suppose," Neckers said laughing. "A lot of people laughed and some strangely found it sexy." The 22-year-old plans to exhibit a Halloween outfit involving more clothes next year but says, "I'm not against being a baby again though, especially since I still have extra diapers."  

If Cameron doessss partake in our lifestyle, well then... I've got more where those came from, Camster.  ;)

Read the blog entry here:








One more look at those eyes... sigh...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, why can't the majorly cute ones be abdl?