Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Pictures: Baby Spencey

[CWIS'S NOTE] Today I got the best kind of email to get: one with adorable diaper pictures. I just love getting fresh new diaper pics in my email, especially when they are new and haven't been posted anywhere else (or even seen by anyone else). Sometimes they're for sharing... often they're for my eyes only... but pictures in my email... FO SHO!!

Today I heard from a friend who got to do some big bro/li'l bro time with one of our favorite contributors, Baby Spencey. I'm attaching his message, and the pictures he sent me. 

From Darrin:


Back in April I was fortunate enough to spend a Saturday with Baby Spencey. He was the lil bro and I was the big bro. He wasn't able to act as an adult unless we left the hotel room so we spent the day coloring, watching cartoons, I fed him his bottle (full of liquor...oooops), and spoon fed him. We also both went out padded so we could buy him some baby food. I got to take some pics of him and he wanted me to send them to you to put on the site so here they are! Sry there aren't very many, we just had too much fun playing I guess!




[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]






I won't lie... 
...these are all adorable. 

But the one above
is my favorite. Those eyes... 
that's like pure peace there. Mmmmhmmm...
...kinda illustrates what
regression does for many of us. 






WARNING! CHANGING PICS! 
I don't usually post nudity on the blog, but these were cute so I'm making an exception. If you are averse to it, this is the part where you wanna scroll down reallllllly fast. I'll announce the 'safe zone' at the bottom...

START SCROLLING

START SCROLLING

START SCROLLING

KEEP SCROLLING

KEEP SCROLLING

KEEP SCROLLING

KEEP SCROLLING

WTF... NO PEEKING...

KEEP SCROLLING

KEEP SCROLLING

KEEP SCROLLING

KEEP SCROLLING

IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU MUST WANNA SEE...

OKAY HERE WE GO...

EEK!







CONTINUE TO SCROLL...

SCROLL...

SCROLL

SCROLL

SCROLL

SCROLL

SCROLL

HERE COMES THE SAFETY ZONE

SCROLL

SCROLL

SCROLL

SCROLL

SCROLL

ALMOST THERE

SCROLL

SCROLL

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE SAFE!




You all know I love an adorable bottom, right? 

Had to post that. 

Thanks Spencey! And Darrin!

Everyone else: got hot diaper photos or adorable baby pictures to share? Or just that you want to share with me? Email me at abysitter@gmail.com. You gotta be 18+ - and if the pictures are for sharing, be sure to say so, and give me whatever information you want to share about yourself for the post. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Spencer is by far my favorite AB who sends pictures for you. Always adorable, thanks !

Baby Spencey said...

Thanks, i love submitting pictures to this blog, glad u all enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

You are the star of this blog, Spency. Cwis's stories are awesome, but your pictures are by far my favorite. It should be the Cwis n Spency show hehehe.Please submit as often as possible, between this blog and you're Tumblr I can't get enough.