Monday, June 4, 2012

Q&A QUESTIONS - SUGGESTIONS WANTED!

I've been sending out the Q&A questions for a few months now, and I've had quite a few respondents. I love getting to know my blog readers better, and I think the question and answer entries make that easier. Hopefully you agree. 

I am looking for suggestions. 

Do any of y'all have any questions you'd like to ask future Q&A respondents? 

Check out the questions people are already answering here:


and then hit me up at abysitter@gmail.com with some of your own!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. Suggestion though: could you please remove the Contact And Twitter objects that follow you on the page. It's annoying when zooming the main text cell on iPhone or iPad and those two objects get in the way. They overlap the text and defeats the purpose of zooming the cell I want to read. Thanks.