THE FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM
#ABDL PHOTO CONTEST
READ ALL ABOUT IT AT
Today's entry comes from someone many of you will probably recognize, even with his face obscured. This is an almost-entry; the photo subject worked hard on this entry, right up until the point where he noticed that the rules say that the word Abysitter.com can't be photoshopped in.
I'm still posting it because, well... he's adorable, and the picture did take some effort.
I thought about posting it without this explanation to see how many of y'all could tell it was Photoshopped, but I'm packing for my first of two summer vacations tonight and I don't want my text messages going crazy. So...
Without further ado.
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
ALMOST CONTEST ENTRY # 1
By the way... I apologize to all of you who read about this contest on sites that didn't include the rules in their entirety. I know that some of the entries which photoshopped in the 'Abysitter' - including two that I haven't posted because they may be replaced by actual entries - and some of you who showed parts or all of your face read about the contest but didn't see the rules, and did your entries before you'd read them all. I thank my zealous friends and supporters for spreading the word of this contest, but I know that some of you didn't see all the words. Thanks for being really cool about it.
ALSO: Coming next month... a contest that does allow Photoshop. And all kinds of other things. Get excited.

1 comment:
I love this picture. It's a winner in my book, Aid - er, anonymous picture contest entry submitter kid!
Post a Comment