THE FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM
#ABDL PHOTO CONTEST
READ ALL ABOUT IT AT
Today I got the first entries for my upcoming photo contest! That's what's up!!!
To be honest, I was a little disappointed. I had hoped that nobody would enter, and I could snap a pic, submit it, and keep these three awesome diapers, the plastic pants, and the gift card for myself.
I guess that wouldn't be ethical.
JK! I wasn't disappointed... I was excited, because that means people are starting to mull over their photo ideas.
Remember... I haven't finished figuring out how the voting is going to go yet - this is my first contest, after all - and I don't know yet if I'll be asking people to choose their best picture, or maybe allowing more than one if the pictures are very different.
That said, the numbers will stay in order, even for the voting. Here are pictures #1 and #2 and #3.
Send me your pics, and I'll number and post them as they come in. Don't be afraid to send one now and one later... or two now and three later... or - well, you get the idea.
Thanks to my anonymous contributor (keeping it fair!) for these examples of adorable ass marketing!!
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY #1
POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY #2
POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY #3
4 comments:
The domain is hard to see on the diaper because his camera resolution is so good, but I love the pictures. I think I recognize him but, no names no names hahaha.
Nice pics. Is that a bear chill in in the background?
Mad qute yo.
Haha messy room. Cute butt tho.
Post a Comment