Monday, June 25, 2012

Photo Contest Entry #16 & #17


THE FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM
#ABDL PHOTO CONTEST
READ ALL ABOUT IT AT 



Up tonight, two great entries from... another Abysitter.com blog reader/contributor. 

I'd like to lavish praise on all of these, but I'm afraid of saying something that might sway the voting in one way or another. Let's just say I'm getting some really adorable entries - some of which I'm allowed to post, and others I'm being asked to hold onto. When this is all over I'll be doing a whole writeup on these entries and the dope-ass li'l abies and DLs who were cool enough to send me some blog love. 

Please keep it coming! Send your adorable and/or unique entries to abysitter@gmail.com. And if you haven't read the rules or checked out the prizes yet, please visit www.contest.abysitter.com


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]




POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY # 16




POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY # 17






2 comments:

ABDL86 said...

Very nice diaper that ENTRY # 16 have :) Super cute.

Anonymous said...

HOLY

MOLY

BOTH

PICS

ARE

CUTE

BUT

THAT

ONE

IS

OVER

THE

TOP.