Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Photo Contest Entry #20 & #21



THE FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM
#ABDL PHOTO CONTEST
READ ALL ABOUT IT AT 



Two more great entries tonight.

They just keep rolling in. I'm trying to space them out, one contest entrant per day. But I may have to double up.

REMEMBER, THERE ARE JUST FOUR MORE DAYS! 

DEADLINE FOR THIS CONTEST IS 
SUNDAY, JULY 1ST
11:59 P.M.

GET YOUR ENTRIES IN NOW!
18+ ONLY TO ABYSITTER@GMAIL.COM. 

This one is our first global entry, I think.

For anyone wondering, ABSitter is the European way to say Abysitter.com. Translated, they mean the same thing. <3


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]



POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY # 20




POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY # 21



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh shit! This is a strong contender for the most creative. I wouldn't have thought of the powder thing.

What kind of baby powder is that? French? Do they not have Johnson & Johnson there?