THE FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM
#ABDL PHOTO CONTEST
READ ALL ABOUT IT AT
Up tonight, three more pictures for the contest!
These are all anonymous, but you may have seen some posted online. I definitely have no problem if you want to post your contest entries on RUP, FetLife, Tumblr even... more marketing for me (wink). But just remember... when it comes time to vote, vote like you don't know which pictures belong to who.
Everyone else: you don't have to go getting a tattoo for this contest! Hehe.
Send your entries today: abysitter@gmail.com. Read about the contest rules here.
PS - New prize announcement Saturday!
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
POSSIBLE CONTEST ENTRY #9
2 comments:
I thik u have a very strong chance of winning, from what I've seen so far. I honestly can say i don't recognize any of the entries so far, but i like the overall mood of your entries the best so far .
I thik u have a very strong chance of winning, from what I've seen so far. I honestly can say i don't recognize any of the entries so far, but i like the overall mood of your entries the best so far .
Post a Comment