THE FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM
#ABDL PHOTO CONTEST
READ ALL ABOUT IT AT
FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM PHOTO CONTEST
A Refresher...
1. Diaper Must Be Showing
2. Must Be Anonymous - No Face! No Name!
3. Abysitter or Abysitter.com must be in the photo,
and cannot be photoshopped.
A Few Updates...
I have decided to limit each individual's contest entries to
one per person -
unless someone has two pictures that are totally different
and really, really wants to enter both.
Just remember...
if you enter two really awesome shots,
you have twice the chance of winning! But...
...you also take the risk of splitting votes between your two entries.
Eek!
If the pictures are the same
(same room, same diaper, same sign or whatever)
you must choose just one
by voting time.
If the pictures are remarkably different,
you may choose two.
But no more than two!
Updated Prizes!
I will be announcing a special prize for two new categories
later this week:
most creative
and
another category.
LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS!
What other category should a special prize
be awarded for?
Comment below, or email me.
Some Of Y'all Have Questions...
Q: Can Photoshop be used?
A: Yes. But there are a few things you should know...
First, the diaper must be real.
No pasties!
Second, you can crop out your face,
but you cannot photoshop it out.
Third, photoshopped backgrounds and effects are ok.
But I'll be reminding people
to vote on the picture they find the most representative of
ABDL and Abysitter.com pride,
not the most pro.
So don't go crazy!
Also...
The "abysitter" or "abysitter.com"
must be real.
You cannot Photoshop it in.
Hold a sign... write it on your diaper... do something.
Someone asked if he could photoshop it on the Eiffel Tower.
Not even sure how that would work...
...but no haha.
<3
Q: Can I enter mine now and then re-do it if I have
another idea?
A: Of course. You can send as many as you'd like.
You know I love adorable pics.
So I'd say don't top til you get to 10 or 20 hehe.
There's no limit...
...at the end I'll be asking you to choose which one (or two)
you want to have submitted for the voting.
Q: Why can't we show our faces?
A: Good question, my little pissies. And here's why:
we live in an age of Tumblr photo theft and copyright infringement.
I'm trying to show that,
even for those of you who are afraid to show your face in
diaper pictures,
adorableness can still happen.
A contest in which some show their faces
and others do not
might not be fair. So...
Q: Why do you want Abysitter in each picture?
Aren't you just using your readers for free marketing?
A: Yes.
But let me expand on that lol...
I have been blogging since the fall of 2008
(and, before that, MySpace blogging since 2005).
I don't make $1 from this.
And I am not a pro sitter or anything like that.
I spend a lot of time
writing entries, begging people for pics,
and working on the guide.
Now I've done a contest in which there are prizes.
What more can I do for you?
I do want a bunch of Abysitter.com pics.
For marketing, I guess.
Or just pride in the site - a site I am very proud of.
I certainly won't mind if people
want to post their Abysitter.com pictures on diaper sites.
On Tumblr.
Wherever. But it's not necessary.
And, unless someone gives me specific permission,
you know I won't be.
So, just... yes.
And thanks to all y'all who will enter.
(All you lurkers and freeloaders... step up yo game, son!)
<3
Q: Are you going to create one page for the contest?
A: Good idea. Let me start now.
If you haven't
entered
my photo contest
consider it!
Email entries to
18+.
Read more about the
prizes and rules
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment