Saturday, June 23, 2012

Prize Announcement! Most Creative... NUK 5!

THE FIRST-EVER ABYSITTER.COM
#ABDL PHOTO CONTEST
READ ALL ABOUT IT AT 



Last week I announced the prizes for first, second, and third place in my photo contest. They include a set of three cloth diapers from ABDL merchant NeverGrownup. You can read my blog entry on him from last August, and I'll be writing up a bit more in the near future. 

Second place: a bag of diapers, and a set of three plastic pants. 

Third place: a $25 gift certificate to Babies R Us - or the diaper merchant of your choice. 

I told you last week I had two more prizes to announce. I'll announce the first one today. 



MOST CREATIVE PHOTO
NUK 5
FROM PACIFIERS R US!


Mommy Kate & friends
from PacifiersRUs.com have donated 
one free* Nuk 5
pacifier!

And best of all...
they'll be doing the judging for Most Creative!




Visit the site and look for the 'Teat 5' choices. 




But wait... there's more...

MY BLOG READERS
AND TWITTER FOLLOWERS
GET A 10% DISCOUNT
ON ALL PACIFIERS R US PACI'S
BETWEEN 
NOW
AND 
JULY 31!

If you've wanted a Teat 5
here's your excuse to pamper yourself...

go to PacifiersRUs.com
and enter
promotional code

4829HQ4

If the response is good,
PacifiersRUs 
will be sponsoring new contests in the future.

Paci up,
and if you get one with the discount code,
hit me up with a closeup pic
of which one you picked.



The fine print:
*winner will receive a promotion code for $32.99
good for one free Teat5 pacifier,
and will be required to pay for shipping. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted one of those but never knew where you can get one. People are always talking about how they bought them on eBay but they came used and stuff haha. Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE PRIZES. JW CAN ONE PIC WIN BOTH? THE DIAPES AND THE PACIFER?