Cwis's Note: Up today I have a great Q&A entry from Brandon, a 28 year-old ABDL from Minneapolis. Brandon has a great handle on our fetish, and on a number of other fetishes as well.
One of the things I liked best about his story is when he explains how diapers are, basically, the singular best thing that ever happened to him. You'll understand when you read it.
Definitely a must-read, so read up...
One of the things I liked best about his story is when he explains how diapers are, basically, the singular best thing that ever happened to him. You'll understand when you read it.
Definitely a must-read, so read up...
Thanks, Brandon!
Q&A With Brandon
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
Name/Nick: Brandon/Tachbov
Age: 28City/State/Country:
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other: I’d say 60% AB, 40% DL, but I’m becoming more AB-centric as time goes on.
Contact: www.rupadded.com/tachbov
YIM: Tachbov
An ABDL specifically? Not until I was about 13, but the internet question comes later. One of my earliest memories involves being stunned with jealously when I was about four and discovered the son of some family friends (who admittedly was younger then me) was still in diapers. He walked up to his mother and whispered in her ear. Next thing I know he’s flat on his back and getting his diaper changed. To this day I regret not causing a scene trying to get myself diapered as well. My mother did daycare for most of my childhood and we always had diapers around, I used to try them on and wonder why my penis would get all stiff when I did. Around the age of seven or eight though, the whole diaper interest seemed to radically fade until just before I hit puberty.
As a teen I exclusively stole Goodnites from a cousin for at least two years. For a long time they didn’t fit at all, I would just tear the sides and stuff my briefs with them. Then one day I noticed he went up a size and they TOTALLY fit me, it was a major turning point for my fetishism. Shortly after that I started buying my own Goodnites and then quickly moved onto depends and then buying real adult diapers online.
My Mother absolutely knows. As a sophomore in High School I left my cloth diapers in the dryer, my Mom of course found them and we had this awkward little talk, she was right on the ball too; immediately suspecting a fetish. I “convinced” her it was something I got as a gag gift, but she knew something else was up. Then in 2001, when I was a Junior in High School, my Mom discovered my whole stash, I had gotten lazy and left several dirty depends in a garbage bag in my closet. This time I jumped all over the bedwetting bandwagon, telling her stress was so bad at school I couldn’t take it and bedwetting was the way my body was coping. I had to go to our family doctor who obviously found nothing wrong with me; and this is where my story diverges significantly from most others, for you see, this incident was the most important positive thing that has ever happened to me. With my Mother now convinced I was being psychologically flayed alive at public High School (and I was, that was no lie), I was finally allowed to apply to a brand new experimental charter school for the fine arts. There I met every single friend I have today, there I met a mentor who helped me get into college, there I met my business partner, and there we built the foundation for our careers. All of these things happened to me because I got lazy and left a bunch of wet diapers in my room for just anyone to find. Fucking crazy huh?
Oh ya, it’s part of the package deal. I’ve had two traditional purges where I tossed all my cloth diapers and plastic pants, both as a High Schooler. These days though my interest in diapers goes through a binge/purge cycle. I go months sometimes without wearing or even thinking about diapers. These periods usually coincide with very chill stretches when I’m pretty satisfied with my daily life. When I’m either in a funk or REALLY busy however, I must wear diapers (frequently) to defrag and find true relaxation. I’m in one of these heavy use periods right this moment, sitting here responding to a diaper questionnaire while thickly padded and wearing corduroy shortfalls.
Not in any way. After a semester I kicked my rooomate out of the bedroom area of our dorm (he made up a bedroom in the living room, no big deal) and after a three month hiatus, immediately bought a pack of Molicares. I wore to class all the time after that, it was never an issue.
I’m very socially awkward so dating for me is rough anyhow. As such, nearly everyone I’ve been sexually involved with was also an AB/DL. I’ve often wondered how my fetish would work into a more traditional relationship, but since I’ve never had to cross that bridge, I’ve never had to worry. My day to day social life is pretty accommodating though. I’m crazy for blanket sleepers and have never been shy about wearing them around people. I’m a fairly eccentric guy and the whole kids pajamas thing isn’t weird in the slightest according to my friends. In fact, I’ve found most people wish they had the guts to wear footed pajamas, I’ve never had a negative reaction when a friend of a friend sees me wear them for the first time. I have told a single friend about my wearing and using diapers and she was immediately understanding, because seriously; who in the world could we possibly be bothering?
I’ve gathered that my potty training was done very fast in anticipation for my sister’s birth. My Mother did not like the idea of having two children in diapers so I was wrenched out of them at too early an age (for me). I feel pretty strongly that this led to my interest and later sexualizing of diapers and diaper related clothing.
Oh man, let me try to put this into perspective; I’ve had three massive, life-changing awakenings online where I found others had established a community around ideas I thought were privately mine. Going backwards they are; discovering Libertarianism, stumbling onto Transhumanism (H+, SERIOUSLY look it up) and the first of these was finding Diaper Pail Friends at the age of 13. I may have actually cried a little when I first discovered I was not the only one who had these odd desires.
I have multiple paraphilias. Some of them are sexual and others are not. I have non-sexual uniform and equipment fetishes (I swear I only cycle every day because I get to wear a helmet, and special gloves, and special shoes…etc). I’ve read about a rarely used term called Pedovestium (attraction to juvenile clothing) that really seems to cover all the bases for me on the AB/DL side. I am so enamored with juvenile pajamas that I almost consider it to be a different fetish. The very first thing I did in college when I felt I had a private environment going was to FINALLY purchase a blanket sleeper. I got them from a now defunct website called Warmth Wear, they were custom tailored with my selection of options (something that immediately spoiled me), a few months after that I found Forever-a-Kid and was spoiled even further. Over the years I’ve ordered three blanket sleepers, five polo pajamas, a raglan-sleeve romper and most recently the corduroy shortalls I mentioned earlier. The shortalls were a big step for me, I had always wanted some but “didn’t want to get into” non-pajama juvenile clothing. When I saw an especially cute fellow on RUP wearing some adorable shortalls, I knew right then and there that I was absolutely a hardcore fetishist. It was kind of like having to “come out” to myself all over again.
I also have a compression/retention fetish (I LOVE wearing backpacks and life jackets because they squeeze me) and so another important article in my AB/DL dresser is my proprioceptive vest. I found it at funandfunction.com and it rocks me silly. It’s a vest designed to gently “hug” the person wearing it, and is extremely therapeutic for people with sensory perception issues like autism. While I am not on the autism spectrum, it still feels as good on my upper body as my diaper feels on my lower body. I love wearing it under my blanket sleeper, do yourself a favor and try it out.
Easily 100%. I can’t get off without thinking about diapers and the guys that wear them.
It differs from day to day and how tired I am. I can dress like a diaper boy and do pretty much anything, but I won’t feel that helplessness unless I’m curled up in bed trying to fall asleep with my Nuk firmly planted in my mouth.
I guess the only thing I have left to say is that I am simply grateful for my fetish. I feel lucky to have it. The satisfaction and warm fuzzies I get from simply putting a diaper and pajamas on almost seems unfair. How can something so silly, innocent, and harmless make me feel SOOO good? I honestly pity people who don’t have an outlet like we do. If everyone had something they loved as much as I love diapers and juvenile clothes there would be no war; because we’d all be cuddled up taking naps.
4 comments:
Hi Brandon, your story is inspiring and helpful. I am new to this fetish, and community, and want to learn. Thanks.
Seriously this was inspiring.
Thanks for putting such a positive spin on this.
^^^^ i wante d to hug you thru the comp when u talked about how bedwetting lead to some of the best stuff in ur life.
THANK
YOU
SO
MUCH
FOR
THIS,
THIS
ENTRY
WAS
SERIOUSLY
THE
BEST
THING
I'VE
READ
ON
A
DIAPER
SITE
IN
AGES.
Post a Comment