Friday, June 22, 2012

Comments... thanks for the love! Please don't ever stop.

I just want to say thanks for the comments. 

I was reviewing the blog's analytics today,
and it struck me that I'm nearing 1,000 comments. 

I gotta admit, I've missed a large % of those.

I typically scroll back through entries for a few weeks.
Then, to me, they're gone.

So if someone is leaving a comment on a story
that I posted months, or years, ago?
No chance. 

But the analytics for this blog also tell me
that many of you click through and look at 
a whole bunch of pages when you visit. 

I also see how some of my entries
from a year or more about
are still among the most popular. 

So for everyone who is reading an entry from
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011...
even some of 2012... 
if you left a comment and I missed it, 
sorry.

Remember, you can always email me:
abysitter@gmail.com. 

In the meantime, thanks for all of the comments you've left. 
And if you read this blog and get something out of it,
please don't just peace out at the end. 


Comment!

Like! 
(Even though I know the 'like' and 'love' doesn't really work right,
and it resets often... still means something to me)

And, most importantly...
Share!


Check the options at the end of every blog entry.

It means a ton to me when y'all
share this blog with others in our community. 

Please email it to people. 
Share on Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc. 

The options are at the bottom of every blog entry...
...they look like this.  




Once again folks...
thanks for the comment/share love!

Love you guys...


Cwis

No comments: