Announcing Olympic Pampers... a diaper created to support Team USA at the Olympics next month. Embossed with "USA" across the back - or is that the back? - I'm not sure, but anyway, there's no better way to show your support for your team than with a patriotic diaper.
I'm wondering if they'll do this for other countries, too? Pampers is the global baby diaper. If anyone sees any other Olympic diapers, please email me!
Now... any of y'all got the artistic talent to doll up YOUR diapers to support Team USA (or the country you actually live in, my worldwide ABDL friends?) If you do - or if you can fit your skinny little bottom* into an actual pair of the existing Team USA Pampers - send me the pic and I'll post it here.
*18+, as always, thanks.
*18+, as always, thanks.

2 comments:
Pampers isn't the global baby diaper.
Pampers is the top-selling diaper in the world.
Cloth diapers are probably used more in many countries. But in terms of disposable diapers, no brand sells more.
There are many other diapers, but none have the name recognition of Pampers. That's all I was trying to say.
Post a Comment