Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby Pictures: Diapscort

Up today I have some new pictures from a familiar face. Well, okay... a familiar tummy and diapered bum ha... you've never seen his face before, until now. But this kid is a regular contributor to Abysitter.com, having done a Q&A, written a guest entry on weight loss, another guest entry on relationship issues, and contributed pics a bunch of times. Now he's coming out of his shell a little. Folks, I offer you some adorableness - and the first face pics - from Diapscort.


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]












DIAPSCORT HAS A NEW GUEST ENTRY COMING SOON. 

ANYONE ELSE WANNA CONTRIBUTE? 
LET ME KNOW!


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love gingers. So cute... just wanted to throw that out there.

Heccccky said...

Cute eyes, love that.

Anonymous said...

Yup, always thought he was a cutie before, but loving these. His fitness program obviously working out for him too .