Sunday, April 7, 2013

Your Feedback...



Let's take a minute to look at some of the feedback people left during the contest voting:



I really loved seeing all the cute guys expressing themselves... I feel what each of you communicated! It was hard to decide, so many adorable, sweet, sexy and sensitive entries. You were each amazing in your own special ways. Hard to not want to hug for each baby / sissy / diaper boy. 

- BADiaperBro New York, New York 



Great contest, it's like the 'Miss World' of the ab/dl culture.

- cymrubaby, Wales/UK



I love the pics where the babies are playing. 

- Miguelito, 18 Mexico



Way to go Boys, You all deserve to win. and thank you Cwis for all your hard work putting this together.

- BJW2222222, 52, Clearwater, Florida



  
I have never seen another contest like this. The best I've seen is "win a case of our diapers if you guess some random, unrelated non-ABDL question." You should be proud that you've put something together like this.

- Hecky, Orlando, Florida




Awesome contest, wish I entered. Keep up the good work Cwis

- Baby Drew, 33, Newcastle NSW Australia



Great pictures, all of them, it was hard to pick just 5 favourites. It is wonderfull to see this becoming such a succes, hopefully this will be a returning feature :p And speciall thanks to you Cwis for organizing this, great job.

- Diapersrulez, 20, The Netherlands


  
Well Done to All The Contestents to Submitted...:)

- BabyWabbit, 26 Abbotsford BC Canada  



You did a good job organizing all of this.

- SGB, 26, Eureka, California



It was great wish this kind of contests would happen more.

- Baby Michael, 19 Charleston West Virginia


  
Awesome contest and can't wait for the next to see more diapery goodness :3

- Alex aka Oli



Great contest with great sponsors! and oh man, what a turn out! Thanks for getting the community involved with something fun!

- DiaperWhiz, 30, New York, New York



So much cuteness, was tough to decide. They are all adorable.

- Armand @CaffeinatedBoon, 27, Orlando, Florida



Thanks for taking the time to put this all together. What a wonderful opportunity for us all to share!!

- Baby Jimmy, 55, Chicago, Illinois



Wish i had had time to enter ;)

- BadNickie, 30, New York, New York


  
I realy love this contest dude. Keep it up!!!

- Onem, 25, Holland 




A few of you had suggestions, which I'll definitely be taking into account in the planning of future contests: 



I think the entrants who have loads of ab gear already should be exempt because the people who have hardly any gear deserve it the most. The people who already have loads of gear obviously dont need any more and it would be unfair to deprive someone of some ab stuff who hasnt got any already rather than giving it to someone who doesnt need any more, if you get my drift? 

- Joel Birmingham, UK



I think hold off posting any submissions as it gives and advantage to the people entering the competition later ... although I understand it's to try and encourage more entries ....

- ABDLNZ, 38, New Zealand



One of the key factors in choosing pictures was the quality. Some had too much light, or not enough. I know it's amateurs, but the end results reflects on who seem to be the best.

- Baby Inky, Salem, Oregon



 
 And one of you made a suggestion that I incorporated into this contest: 


Fun contest, hard though to have to look back at the pictures then forward again. Would be nice to have pictures on actual voting page as well. :). Great in general though. 

- Mo1mo2mo3, 30, Woodbridge, Illinois




I just want to thank all of you for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, don't forget to hit me up! abysitter@gmail.com

No comments: