Sunday, April 7, 2013

Contest Winner! Best Sign




PRIZE
"BEST SIGN"

This is a newly opened category
for best actual signage. 

I originally thought that would be covered by the 
"most creative" category,
but it became apparent that 
some people used creativity that went
beyond the signs they made. 

This category replaces the 
'special effects' 
since nobody submitted the .GIF pics I'd been told I'd be getting. 






 *prize will be as shown or similar to above and is subject to change

This is a Gary Incontinence pull-on cloth diaper
from EuroDL.com
It is available in one of three fabrics:
cars (shown), Humpty Dumpty, or plain white
depending on sizing needs. 
Click here to view the prize page. 


 AND NOW, THE WINNER...

This one was a close one. 
It was a virtual neck-and-neck between two photos. 

Runner Up:
#Atti, aka TallestBabyEver, with 15 votes

And The Winner, With 16 Votes...

018
LilBroDerby | Derby, UK




Nice job, LilBro. 
I'll be in touch about your prize... 

No comments: