Sunday, April 7, 2013

Contest Winner! GRAND PRIZE!



PRIZE: FIRST

First prize by number of votes 
wins a custom-made onesie
from Cosy N Dry. 

Cosy N Dry will make a onesie 
from the fabric you choose
custom-fit to you

 *prize will be as shown or similar to above
fabric choice to be determined by prize winner 

CosyNDry has been around a while.
They make a number of ABDL products,
including onesies, footed sleepers,
cloth diapers, plastic pants, and even bibs!
Check out their website here:



AND NOW FOR THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER...
 With 49 votes, or 31.8% of voters weighing in:


027
ThePaddedProfessional | Philadelphia, PA
ThePaddedPunk | New Jersey



Nice job, boys!
I'll be in touch re: your prize.  

And check out their Tumblr blogs: 
www.ThePaddedProfessional.Tumblr.com
www.ThePaddedPunk.Tumblr.com




NOW, STAY TUNED FOR THE
RANDOMLY-CHOSEN PRIZES...
COMING SOON...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for it not being a popularity contest...

But still, congrats to all the winners just the same.

Anonymous said...

I think Cwis did a great job on this contest. Of course the most popular bois are going to get the most votes, they are the most popular because they post the best pics. All our fetish cares abiut is pics. Sad but true. But the contest was great. I didn't win a prize, and IDGAF it was fun.

Anonymous said...

it's pretty lame that the same people could win multiple prizes...

Anonymous said...

I think the max anyone could win was 2. But I agree, I am going to email Cwis and suggest for the next one that only one prize per person. On the other hand, a bunch of people only won one.

Anonymous said...

Oh no doubt- Cwis always shows his readers a good time and nailed it out of the park with this contest. No denying that at all! But when you have 3 lil' bros, 6 big bros, a daddy, former daddies, an uncle, and a bf, or all of the above the deck is clearly already going to be stacked against anybody else trying to get honest votes in a contest like this.

Heccccky said...

Just curious, what pictures did you guys think should win (but might not be as "popular") rather than this one?