Sunday, April 7, 2013

Contest Winner! Third Place


PRIZE: THIRD

Third place by number of votes
will receive a pair of dungarees
to be custom-made by Cosy N Dry.

Cosy N Dry will make you
custom-fit to you.

*prize will be as shown or similar to above
fabric choice is subject to change 


CosyNDry has been around a while.
They make a number of ABDL products,
including onesies, footed sleepers,
cloth diapers, plastic pants, and even bibs!
Check out their website here:
http://cosyndry.com/


AND PLEASE NOTE: 
I spell cosy "cozy" (the American way)
and for the better part of the contest had some links
linking to CozynDry.com. 

That's wrong. 

If you ever clicked on the link
and found it not working, it was not because
the site was down. 
I just spelled it wrong in some places. 



NOW FOR THE WINNER...
With 38 Votes, or 24.7% of the Voters Choosing Him...


028
RobbiexRainbow | Archdale, NC



Nice job, Robbie!



I should note that Robbie entered my last contest, as well: 


CONTEST ENTRY # 18
Going Exploring


No comments: