Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photo Contest Featured Sponsors: Paul Ruloff & ZorroDaddy



BUT FIRST, SOME INFORMATION
ABOUT OUR SPONSORS...  

TODAY'S FEATURED SPONSOR:
A Little Light Reading From
Paul Ruloff & ZorroDaddy


PRIZE
"RANDOMLY SELECTED" 

You can only win if you enter!
Three (3) lucky winners
not selected for any of the above-listed prizes
will be selected at random
to receive a copy of
one of two books:
ABDL book
Ageplay: From Diapers to Diplomas

or 

The Gratification Collection
an e-book
by ZorroDaddy

You didn't know there was an ABDL book?
There is. Paul Rulof wrote it.
You can click here to check it out
on Amazon.
Or, enter to win your own hardcopy!

I've read this book
and I have to say, it's pretty informative. 
I think that many of you would enjoy it. 
There are a few copies that I'll be sending out,
so you may be chosen at random...
...if not, I definitely recommend the Amazon version!





UPDATE! Contestants will have the option of the following
ZorroDaddy book instead:

You can view the e-book here:
http://zorrodaddy.wordpress.com/2012/10/06/the-mommy-grats-boy-toy/


This
is an ABDL fantasy book written by
ZorroDaddy
of the popular ABDL blog
ZorroDaddy.com.
This book will be an e-book
in any type of e-book format available!






Voting is over, but
I wanted to remind everyone what's at stake... 
there are seventeen different prizes,
including...

The links above open in new tabs,
so by all means...
click on them!

Some merchants support the ABDL community...
...others just profit off of us. 

The sponsors above are all donating prizes
to this contest
at their own expense. 
So when you do your diaper
and nursery shopping,
in the future,
check these merchants out first... 

No comments: