Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baby Pictures: Stitch Diaperfan

You may remember that I posted some YouTube videos from a diaper fetishist who was also into inflatables a few weeks back. The YouTube username was InflatableTRex. At the time, though, that's all I knew about him...

Fast forward a few weeks. Someone on my Facebook happened to like a dope-ass diaper pic, and I clicked on it and, from it, onto an album. BOOM. The balloon kid. 

His name is Stitch Diaperfan. You can find him on Facebook, or check out his YouTube channel. He also has a photo album on Flickr that features a ton of inflatables. He's going to be starting a new YouTube channel just for diaper/pooltoy fetish vids, as well: http://www.youtube.com/King0PoolToys

I asked him to explain the inflatable fetish. I have seen a ton of links to balloon fetish websites, but never really understood that one. Here's what he told me:

"I don't really mind if you put what I'm about to tell you on your blog too if you want since I find it a weird story myself. Back when I was 8 I somehow got very horny in the backyard and I humped on a pooltoy just lying there, and that is how I got my pooltoy fetish. A few months later I was tired of dealing with this "white goo" coming out of me and I remember there were some leftover PullUps from my sister, and I figured if they can absorb pee the can absorb this goo so I found them put one on humped my pool toy and it absorbed the cum just like piss. That's also the reason I like girly diapers too. A few years later I started with Mylar balloons to try something different..."

Pretty interesting story, and kind of how a lot of us came to be into diapers (pardon the pun)... some of us wore them because of bedwetting, and others because of a desire to be regressed, but as we experienced our sexual awakenings whatever we humped became imprinted within us. Pool toys = an inflatable fetish. Just diapers = a diaper fetish. I can't even imagine some of the other fetishes out there that result from this - if you have any, hit me up. 

Up today, I have the first of several entries featuring pictures from the Stitch album. 

Thanks for sharing, Stitch!



[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT HE'S CUTE. What's his nationality?

Anonymous said...

Think these pictures made me pick up an inflatable fetish.