Sunday, April 7, 2013

Contest: Random Prizes... & Last Place!





PRIZE
"RANDOMLY SELECTED" 

You can only win if you enter!
Three (3) lucky winners
not selected for any of the above-listed prizes
will be selected at random
to receive a copy of
one of two books:
ABDL book
Ageplay: From Diapers to Diplomas

or 

The Gratification Collection
an e-book
by ZorroDaddy

You didn't know there was an ABDL book?
There is. Paul Rulof wrote it.
You can click here to check it out
on Amazon.
Or, enter to win your own hardcopy!

NOTE: I'll be posting a review of the book
next week.




The Gratification Collection
is an ABDL fantasy book written by
ZorroDaddy
of the popular ABDL blog
ZorroDaddy.com.
This book will be an e-book
in any type of e-book format available!



Also: I'll be putting in my own copy of
"All my Children"
from Jacqui Lee - 
this is a book I purchased for research purposes
about the therapist who incorporated
diapers and ageplay
into therapy. 





Today I filmed a six-minute video in which I choose winners at random. 

It's too big for me to put on YouTube, 
but I'll upload it when I can get to a better internet connection. 
In the meantime, screenshots:

And The Winners Are...

Again, TOTALLY CHOSEN AT RANDOM...






 


And finally... LAST PLACE. 



PRIZE:
"LAST BUT NOT LEAST"

Well, okay... least. 

Last year a bunch of people didn't enter,
telling me "I'd probably get the lowest number of votes."
Well, this year even you can win!

The photo receiving the lowest number of votes
will receive the following, 
a prize donated by
blog reader
WindmanSA:


 This is a prizepack consisting of
Bottles
Wipes
Wax Crayons
Paci
Coloring Book
Also... A Toy Inside!


AND THE WINNER IS...

You didn't really think I'd name the winner publicly, did you? 
Someone will be hearing from me
re: this honor. 





BUT AGAIN, SERIOUSLY... 
You ALL rock.

Whether you received 1 vote or 100,
by entering this contest you showed mad support
for my Abysitter.com efforts. 

I love all y'all. 





NEXT CONTEST...
7/5

I'll be doing another "Abysitter.com" sign photo contest
starting July 5! 

If you're a sponsor, or know a sponsor, 
who'd like to be involved, 
email me

And I'm hoping to do a story contest soon, too. 
More on that coming soon...  

1 comment:

Twistedfrosts said...

Well we got lucky I suppose :) Thanks for the prize Cwis! Also thanks to everyone that voted for us :)