Today's hall of shame story comes from Oshawa, Canada.
It concerns a man who recently testified that his obsession with collecting thousands of diaper pictures resulted in the inadvertent downloading of some child pornography that he was charged with.
The story here:
And an earlier story re: his re-arrest for taking his children to an ice rink - a place where children congregate - here:
Now, there's no way of knowing what images "Santa Shawn" - he was a mall Santa and a daycare operator - possessed. They say no children at his daycare, or Santa customers, were harmed. But it appears some of the pictures included child pornography, and I'm guessing many included pictures of you and me.
A reminder:
1. Please keep all meetings and photos 18+.
2. If you see obvious examples of child porn, please report them.
3. Be wary of professions which put you in the line of children, especially if your boundaries are blurred when it comes to under/over 18.
4. Try to make our community look good.
1 comment:
I noticed on Tumblr there are several pages with underage DL pictures! This is why I got rid of my Tumblr account, but I stil look on the site, just not a memeber of it.
Post a Comment