Monday, April 22, 2013

Please Hit Me UP!

It's no secret... the ABDL Photo Contest lasted two months, and kept me kind of busy. A lot of you sent me emails, text messages, and YIM messages - including some Q&A's, photos, and the like. I tried to get back to everyone, but I missed some people, and some of the conversations I was having sort of trailed off... 



DID YOU SEND ME A Q&A AND HAVEN'T SEEN IT POSTED?
PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP: 



 DID YOU SEND ME BABY PICTURES
AND HAVEN'T SEEN THEM POSTED? PLEASE RE-SEND
OR HIT ME UP AND REMIND ME: 



DID YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL OF A PERSONAL NATURE, 
OR A TEXT MESSAGE, ETC.
AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN BACK TO YOU
OR OUR CONVERSATION DIDN'T CONTINUE? 


 
DO YOU HAVE PICTURES 
18+
STORIES, VIDEOS, OR ARTWORK
THAT YOU WANT TO SEND IN? 

I HOPE SO... 
...REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. 
YOU ALREADY KNOW THE EMAIL ADDRESS! 



No comments: