PRIZE: FIFTH
Fifth place by number of votes
will receive a giftcard for $25
to Babies R Us, Toys R Us,
or the ABDL merchant of your choice.
This prize is being donated by Cwis.
It's $25 to spend
at BabiesRUs, ToysRUs, or straight to PayPal.
It must be spent on AB gear.
If you spend it on grownup stuff
(like bills - eww!)
you'll be disqualified from these contests
forever!
And Now... The Winner...
First, let me just say that this category SUCKED.
It was literally a four-way tie
right up until the last hour of voting.
Then, as a flurry of last-minute votes came in,
it became a three-way tie.
I decided to do best 2 out of 3.
Grrrrrrr.
I had to choose the prizewinners
at random,
by choosing names out of a diaper bag.
But I want to recognize all four:
Runner Up:
#23 - Dee & Gishy, 32 Votes, 20.8% of the vote
Tied for Fifth:
33 Votes, 21.4% of the vote
Winners (selected at random) are shown first:
Not taking home a gift card -
SORRY LI'L BRO -
but still the winner of fifth place
(and 'best sign'):
SORRY LI'L BRO -
but still the winner of fifth place
(and 'best sign'):
I've talked about how every vote counts.
Nothing shows it more than the winner selection





2 comments:
I know you said it was close, but a 4 way tie is insanity.
Wow, the voting was close. Glad I voted. Although I don't know if my voting was even a decider.
Post a Comment